Metal music has historically been heavily influenced by black music. First there was blues music done mainly by black people, then rock developed from blues, and finally metal developed from rock music. Metal has no roots in any of the old Germanic tribes at all. Any metal fan thinking that his music is an Aryan one is simply wrong, and singing German does not make this music traditional white music. Nazis in the third reich called music like blues (as well as jazz) ‘n***** music’ and therefore would also not have liked metal music either.
Apart from the black blues influences of metal music there are lots of other non-Aryan influences in metal. The bass drum used in metal music derived from the bass drum used in jazz, which is originally the Turkish bass drum ‘davul’. Cymbals of any kind have Chinese roots, also with Turkish influences. The same goes for tom toms.
Metal is not the only music that has non-Aryan roots - the same goes for classical European music:
- The oboe derived from the Arabic ‘mizmar’ (or ‘zurna’ in turkish), which later became a shalm and finally the oboe as we know it.
- The lute is nothing other than the Arabic ‘oud’. Not even the shape has changed.
- The guitar is Spanish as well as Mauritanian (that’s probably why ‘Varg Vikernes’ once called them ‘n***** instruments’ and therefore stopped playing guitars in ‘Burzum’).
- The violin derived from the Persian instrument ‘rebab’. It is well known that Persians are ‘Aryans’ as well, but anyway they don’t belong to the old Germanic tribes.
- The complete percussion section in European orchestra music comes from the Turkish military music of the Ottoman empire called ‘Janissary’ music."
Whew! Never fucking overlook music history….
advantages to wearing oversized sweaters:
- instant cute outfit with minimal effort
- it enhances the coziness when u drink hot beverages
- sweater paws are guaranteed to make u feel 43% more adorable
- u can unbutton ur jeans and no one will know
disadvantages to wearing oversized sweaters:
Guys think they’re totally not cute lol
the day i dress for a man is the day they dress me in my coffin to see jesus